Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2019-CMLE-789
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Kitchener Corridor Expansion– Phase I
Railway Track, Signals and Station Work
A Mandatory Information Meeting will be held at 10:00 a.m. (Toronto Time) on Friday, May 14, 2021 via Teams Meeting. Refer to Section 3.0 of the Instructions to Bidders for instructions on how to attend the Mandatory Information Meeting.
Please be advised that, as per the October 1, 2019 changes to the Construction Act, RSO 1990, c C30, the Terms and Conditions in the Form of Tender for this solicitation contain new requirements.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $750,000.00 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00:00 p.m. on Friday June 4, 2021
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.
- satisfactorily completed, in the sole opinion of Metrolinx, minimum of three (3) projects of similar scope, magnitude and complexity as “the Work of this Contract” including coordination of Track and Signal Subcontractors, for projects within an active right-of-way (ROW); and
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province COR™ Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA. For more information on COR™ Reciprocity please reference the IHSA website at https://www.ihsa.ca.