Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2019-RBEX-906
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for LANDSCAPING AND SNOW AND ICE MAINTENANCE WORK AT RICHMOND HILL LAYOVER FACILITY
A Mandatory Site Meeting will be held at July 31, 2020 @ 9:15 a.m. Toronto, Ontario time
Failure of Bidder to be present and registered from the time the meeting is called to order until the meeting is adjourned will result in disqualification from the procurement process.
- Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements the Bidders are required to practice social distancing as per these Contract Documents.
- For social distancing purposes only one (1) person per Bidder is allowed. The Bidder’s representative should email the Procurement Officer to confirm attendance, and provide the Release of Liability Form together with the Health Screening Form (COVID-19) attached by Wednesday July 29, 2020 4:00 p.m. Toronto, Ontario time. Once the Bidder’s representative has expressed their interest to participate, the Procurement Officer will contact the Bidder’s representative via e-mail to confirm their attendance. The Site Visit is expected to last two (2) hours.
- If any attendee answers “YES” to any of the questions, they are not permitted to attend the site meeting.
All Bidders, their employees, agents, Subvendors and Suppliers, shall wear appropriate safety wear at all times while they are on the site including hardhats, safety vests, safety shoes and protective eyewear as follows:
- Proper CSA (green triangle) approved safety boots;
- CSA approved hard hat;
- High Visibility vest/shirt/jacket;
- Approved safety glasses; and
- Appropriate face covering (mask).
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $55,000.00in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until August 19, 2020 @ 3:00 p.m. Toronto, Ontario time.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors[i] who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed or is satisfactorily performing in the sole opinion of Metrolinx, a contract for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as "the Work of this Contract"; and
- The Bidder has a Smart About Salt Certification.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.
Or replace by Consultant, if applicable.