Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-CMLE-387
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions from Contractors for “Construction Contract Administration and Field Administration Services”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on July 24, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in project management of large-scale (>$20 million) capital infrastructure projects;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in construction administration of large-scale (>$20 million) capital infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
- heavy civil, earthworks and grading construction; and
- working within an active rail corridor environment with construction concurrent with operations.
- working on linear infrastructure projects in congested urban environments with time, congestion and public interface constraints.
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in technical inspection services in disciplines including, but not limited to:
- civil and structural (bridges);
- earthworks and grading;
- utility identification and relocation;
- Environmental Compliance; and
- track and signals.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.