Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-NETI-287
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for VOR+2nd Stage Signals Consulting/Engineering Services.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on July 23, 2019
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors[i] who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- The Proponent shall provide a summary describing its experience and qualifications in performing work similar in scope and complexity as the Work identified in “Detailed Scope of Work”, for railway signals and communications projects, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of preliminary designs;
- Preparation of detailed designs;
- Preparation of tender documents;
- Construction supervision and field administration; and,
- Management of services for work to be completed on an as required basis pertaining to railway signals and communications construction and maintenance.
- Proponents must demonstrate their experience, including but not limited to
- Road crossing warning systems;
- Signals Systems (CTC and interlockings);
- Snow clearing devices; and
- Railway defect detection systems and all related components.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.