Call For Request to Qualify and Quote
Request No. RQQ-2018-PPDD-244
Consultant’s Services for the Preliminary Design and EA/TPAP for the Durham-Scarborough Bus Rapid Transit Corridor
Metrolinx is accepting bids (“Requests”) to retain the services of a Vendor to provide the goods and/or services described herein. Metrolinx intends to notify a Proponent of acceptance of its Submission and enter into a Contract through an open, fair and competitive process.
Request enquiries and other communications are to be directed to the procurement representative Rachael Yiu at (416) 202-5551, Rachael.Yiu@metrolinx.com.
Request submissions will be accepted until the Closing of 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 18, 2018, via Merx electronic bid submission (EBS) and will be opened by Metrolinx staff as soon as is practicable after the designated Closing. Details on where and when vendors can obtain information on bids received, will be made available on Metrolinx’s website.
Please note, effective Monday, February 10th, 2014 for any newly issued tenders Metrolinx will no longer be conducting Public Openings.
The Corporate Firm must demonstrate that it possesses the following experience and qualifications:
- The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- The Twenty (20) years of experience in transportation planning, transit planning, transportation engineering, transportation modelling, microsimulation, transit infrastructure cost estimation, public transportation operations and management.
- Ten (10) years of experience in design and engineering of public transit infrastructure including BRT systems.
- Ten (10) years of experience with business case development and evaluation of transit projects, including analysis and reporting of transit project strategic and economic benefits.
- Ten (10) years of professional experience with Environmental Assessments and/or the Transit Project Assessment Process (TPAP) related to transportation infrastructure projects, including but not limited to bus and BRT stations, BRT platforms, BRT systems, road widenings, road realignments.