Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2017-NFE-331
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Lighting Retrofit at Willowbrook Rail Maintenance Facility.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $200,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on August 16, 2018.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as “the Work of this Contract”; and
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province CORTM Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.