Metrolinx is accepting Tenders for Construction of the Rail Corridor Infrastructure Equipment Garage, Judson Structure
Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2017-TI-248 Construction of the Rail Corridor Infrastructure Equipment Garage, Judson Structure
Each Tender must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $75,000.00 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on Monday July 9, 2018.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION***
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of Metrolinx MERX EBS Portal. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using Metrolinx MERX EBS Portal by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as "the Work of this Contract"; and
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province COR™ Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA.
- the physical and financial resources to complete the work
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Tenders at its sole discretion.