Call For Request to Qualify and Quote
Request No. RQQ-2017-AS-176
Description: CONSULTANT’S ASSIGNMENT FOR AUDIT SERVICES OF FINANCIAL CONTROLS AT A SERVICE ORGANIZATION (CSAE 3416)
Metrolinx is accepting bids (“Requests”) for the provision of consulting services for audit services of financial controls at a service organization (CSAE 3416)
A Mandatory Site Meeting: Not Applicable
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until Tuesday May 8, 2018 3:00 p.m.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Requests at its sole discretion.
Request to Qualify and Quote Documents are available online at www.metrolinx.merx.com Private Tenders / Merx Reference Number
Request enquiries and other communications are to be directed to Kim Stuart at (416) 202-5565, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note, effective Monday, February 10th, 2014 for any newly issued tenders Metrolinx will no longer be conducting Public Openings.
Only Consultants who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Services to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Experience with work of similar nature, scope and magnitude of the work contemplated in this request to qualify and quote as well as the physical and financial resources to sustain and complete the work to the satisfaction of Metrolinx. Specifically the auditor must demonstrate that it possess the following experience and qualification:
- Must be a firm of Chartered Professional Accountants;
- Must be licensed under the Public Accounting Act of Ontario;
- Experience in auditing third party service centres, information technology infrastructures, financial services organizations and the relevant industry standards; and
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in auditing fare operating systems and open system environments.