Call For Request to Qualify and Quote
Proposal No. RQQ-2017-CRHS-144
Technical Advisory Services during Construction of the Stouffville Stations AFP and Steeles Ave Grade Separation
Metrolinx is accepting bids (“Submissions”) from consultants for the provision of Technical Advisory Services during construction of the Stouffville Stations AFP and Steeles Ave Grade Separation Project, as more particularly described in the Request Document which includes, but not limited to:
- Design and Construction Submission Review
- Compliance and Quality Oversight, Audits and Testing
- Site Activity and Schedule Monitoring
Request enquiries and other communications are to be directed to the Procurement Representative Ms. Nicki Bregolin at (416) 202–7504, or Nicki.Bregolin@metrolinx.com
Request to Qualify and Quote Documents are available online at www.metrolinx.merx.com.
Submissions will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on March 27, 2018 using electronic bid submission (EBS) and will be opened by Metrolinx staff as soon as is practicable after the designated Closing. Details on where and when vendors can obtain information on bids received, prices bid and contract awards will be specified in each tender document.
Please note, effective Monday, February 10th, 2014 for any newly issued tenders Metrolinx will no longer be conducting Public Openings.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Request submissions at its sole discretion.
Consultants who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- Demonstrated experience in administering Design Build ("DB") or Public Private Partnerships (“P3”) or Alternative Finance and Procurement (“AFP”) construction contracts with individual budgets over $250 million.
- Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience both nationally and internationally in design, construction support and project management of large transit infrastructure projects including but not limited to transportation facilities, structures, track, bridges, tunnels, relocation of major utilities, and other significant civil work.
- Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience with construction projects undertaken on a facility which continues to operate during major construction.
- Demonstrated experience in design and construction of multi-disciplinary rail engineering, civil engineering, site servicing, traffic management, lighting and project management
- Demonstrated experience in the management of utility companies, specifically Category 1 Utility Companies.
- Demonstrated experience in projects where different levels of government and municipal agencies are stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in providing similar technical advisory services for major infrastructure projects relevant to the Services required under this RQQ Process.