Call For Prequalification
Prequalification No. SQ-2017-TSB-017
Prequalification for Heavy Rail Track and Signal Maintenance
Metrolinx is accepting Proposals for the Prequalification for Heavy Rail Track and Signal Maintenance Contractors.
Request to Qualify and Quote Documents are available online at www.merx.com/metrolinx, Private Tenders/ Merx Reference Number PRl.
Proposals will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on December 1, 2017 through the MERX portal, and will be opened by Metrolinx staff as soon as is practicable after the designated Prequalification Closing Time.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Proposals at its sole discretion.
Only Proponents who possess the following Mandatory Requirements will be considered for award of this Contract:
Only Proponents who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- No Conflict of Interest
- WSIB Clearance Certificate
- COR – “Registered”
- Insurance Requirements
- Bonding Requirements
- Heavy rail mainline inspection and maintenance;
- Rail flaw, geometry inspection and testing;
- Signals inspection and maintenance, including but not limited to, road crossing warning systems, electronic/mechanical component maintenance, signals systems (CTC and Interlockings), signals testing, snow clearing devices and railway defect detention systems and components;
- Railway flagging; and
- Personnel training and qualfications.