Metrolinx is accepting bids (“Requests”) for the provision of engineering services for design of removing the existing North Service Track, and replacing it with GO Transit standard mainline tracks, including, but not limited to: all track and signal works, civil, electrical, environmental and structural works, as more particularly described in this Request Document as required by Metrolinx, which Work relates to Engineering Services for the Track and Signal Improvements on the Weston Subdivision between Wice to Airway.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday November 29, 2016.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Requests at its sole discretion.
Request to Qualify and Quote Documents are available online at www.metrolinx.merx.com Private Tenders / Merx Reference Number
Request enquiries and other communications are to be directed to Kim Stuart at (416) 202-5565, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, effective Monday, February 10th, 2014 for any newly issued tenders Metrolinx will no longer be conducting Public Openings.
Only Consultants who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Services to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Twenty (20) years of experience in design, construction support and project management of transportation facilities;
- Twenty (20) years demonstrated experience with construction projects undertaken on a facility which continues to operate during construction.
- Demonstrated Twenty (20) years of experience with heavy rail transportation projects;
- Civil works experience, including site development plans, storm water management and grading;
- Municipal work experience including roads, sewers, utilities;
- Structural works experience, including bridges and structures for pedestrian traffic; and
- Experience with Environmental Studies (ES) involving major rail infrastructure projects, and/or previous experience with transit related ES’s.