Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2020-ERNB-483
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Firms for “Technical Advisory Services for Milton GO Station”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on May 26, 2021.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Work to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in project management of large-scale (>30 million) capital infrastructure projects;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in construction administration of large-scale (>$30 million) capital infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
- heavy civil, earthworks and grading construction; and
- working within an active rail corridor environment with construction concurrent to operations.
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in technical inspection services and the review of the design / return back and advise Project Co. with any mistakes or omissions or deviations submitted by Project Co. to confirm compliance to the specifications, terms and the conditions of the their contract with Metrolinx and all applicable codes and standards that are included in the Project Agreement in disciplines including, but not limited to:
- civil including but not limited to sewer and storm management;
- Station building structure, shoring works and pedestrian bridges;
- earthworks and grading;
- environmental and building code compliance;
- track works (including but not limited to track diversion works);
- road works;
- utility works;
- Construction of Service Buildings (house for generators and Electro/mechanical, Public Address and communications systems) and commercial buildings including but not limited to elevators shafts, ventilation and HVAC for all the facilities of the project that are listed in this RQQ.
- Communications compound that includes a tower and fiber optic cables and provisions for future connections to other towers that are owned and operated by Metrolinx to operate the Rail Corridor.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.