Tender No. RFP-2020-PROC-253
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for the Provision of The Supply and Delivery of Accessible Minibus Transit Vehicles
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on May 31, 2021
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
A Submission should include a Technical Submission. The information required in the Technical Submission as well as the prescribed format in which it should be submitted is outlined below. The Proponent’s Technical Submission should be comprised of the following sections in the following order and should contain a Table of Contents.
- The mandatory requirements for this Request Document are as follows:
- The “Proposal Document Form: Form of Proposal” must be completed in full and submitted by the E-Bid Authorized Signer.
- Pricing information must be completed using “Proposal Document Form: Pricing Submission” and returned as a separate file.
- The Proponent must declare any conflicts of interest in Section 1.1(a) or Section 1.1(b) of Form of “Proposal Document Form: Conflict of Interest”.
- The Proponent must meet all of the mandatory requirements stated in “Proposal Document Form: Mandatory Technical Requirements”.
- The documentation required to be submitted pursuant to Section 2.3 herein should be in the first section of the Submission, and for greater clarity includes, but is not limited to:
- Proposal Document Form: Form of Proposal;
- Proposal Document Form: Conflict of Interest;
- Proposal Document Form: Mandatory Technical Requirements;
- Proposal Document Form: Insurance and WSIB Compliance statement
- Proposal Document Form: Tax Compliance Form.
- Technical Submission Section 1:
- Appendix “A” Technical Specifications and Proponent Responses for the Technical Submission.
- Proponents are to complete Appendix “A”. The criteria is detailed along with the weighting that is applied for each criteria.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.