Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2020-RCDV-254
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for CCTV Cameras – 5 Locations.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $25,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 1,2021.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors[i] who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as “the Work of this Contract”; and
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province CORTM Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA.
Please be advised that following best practice advice from the Competition Bureau of Canada, Metrolinx no longer discloses the names of bidders participating in active procurements.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.
Or replace by Consultant, if applicable.