Call For Tenders
Request No. RQQ-2020-WFOW-481
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Consulting Services for the Design and Installation of the Willowbrook 27.6 kV Metal Enclosed Primary Circuit Breaker
Failure of Con to be present and registered from the time the meeting is called to order until the meeting is adjourned will result in disqualification from the procurement process.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on March 29, 2021
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Consultants who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Work to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Shall have working knowledge and experience working with Toronto Hydro Electrical System Limited distribution network.
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated experience is required in industry standards, approved local - provincial codes and laws applicable to public agency facilities.
- Ten (10) years of related work experience in high voltage (27.6 kV or above)
- Ten (10) years of relevant Work experience contemplated under this Contract in project design and integration.