Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2020-RCDV-207
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Union Station Rail Corridor Perimeter Securement
Please be advised that, as per the October 1, 2019 changes to the Construction Act, RSO 1990, c C30, the Terms and Conditions in the Form of Tender for this solicitation contain new requirements.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $200,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. local Toronto, Ontario time, on Wednesday March 17, 2021
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors[i] who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- Only the Submissions of qualified Bidders will be considered for acceptance by Metrolinx. In order to be considered qualified, the Bidder shall demonstrate to the satisfaction of Metrolinx in the sole discretion of Metrolinx, that the Bidder has:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as "the Work of this Contract"; and
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province COR™ Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA. For more information on COR™ Reciprocity please reference the IHSA website at https://www.ihsa.ca.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.
Please be advised that following best practice advice from the Competition Bureau of Canada, Metrolinx no longer discloses the names of Bidders participating in active procurements.