Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2020-AFPD-476
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Firms for “Consulting Services for Davenport Diamond Public Realm”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on January 27, 2021.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- The Eight (8) years of experience to provide detailed design, tender documents, tender review and full contract administration Services for the construction of public spaces and interaction with the community;
- Must have experience in project managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects similar in scope and nature;
- Must have experience in at least three landscape design projects either in design construction phase or completed that are both relevant and similar in scope and complexity to the project identified;
- Must have experience in playing a leadership role in both community and municipal stakeholder engagement;
- Expertise with sustainable landscape design and storm water management;
- Proven skills and abilities to design landscapes that are attractive, sustainable, durable, cost-effective, are integrated into their surroundings, and successfully meets users’ needs; and
- Experience working with public sector agencies and institutions.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.