Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2020-CSUB-457
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Firms for “Owner’s Engineer - Design and Management Services for Yonge North Subway Extension (“YNSE”)”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on November 16, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Work to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in engineering design of large-scale (>$20 million) capital infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
- rapid transit projects including extensions of major networks;
- working within an underground rail environment with construction concurrent with operations;
- working on rapid transit projects in congested urban environments with time, congestion and public interface constraints;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in technical services in disciplines including, but not limited to:
- rapid transit rail system elements;
- system interface and integration work;
- traction power, track and communication systems;
- tunnel ventilation and integrated control systems;
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.