Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2019-RCDV-944
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Supply, Installation and Management of Abloy High Security Protec 2 Lock System.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $5,000.00 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on November 12, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Vendors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed or is satisfactorily performing in the sole opinion of Metrolinx, a contract for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as "the Work of this Contract".
- Due to the requirement for impartial oversight and audit controls as third party governance is required, a contractor (i) that as a result of their direct involvement in the routine track, structures and signal maintenance, track protection services, track construction, signal construction or right of way maintenance, or (ii) that as a result of an unmitigated conflict of interest, has knowledge of confidential information of either Metrolinx and/or material relevant to this Tender Process that is not available to other proponents and that could be seen to give the proponent an unfair advantage; or (iii) that has been terminated for default; or (iv) whose officer(s) or director(s) were, in the past associated, in any way, with a conflicted party or with a company that has previously been terminated by Metrolinx for default; or (v) have been prequalified by Metrolinx for work associated with flagging, track and structures or signals and maintenance and has active work under the prequalification contract (collectively, the “Ineligible Persons”) may, at Metrolinx’s sole discretion, be restricted from submitting tenders or proposals on subsequent Metrolinx requests for tenders and proposals for a period of time deemed appropriate by Metrolinx. Metrolinx has determined that the following corporations, are Ineligible Persons and precluded from bidding on this tender:
- 10262595 Canada Inc. / RailTerm Maintenance Services
- 1432202 Ontario Inc. / OWS Railroad Construction & Maintenance
- A&B Rail Services Ltd.
- Accurate Railroad Construction Ltd.
- Aecom Canada Ltd.
- Allied Track Services Inc.
- Black & McDonald Limited
- Cando Rail Services Ltd.
- Condor Signal & Communications Inc.
- CYMI-SICE Canada Joint Venture
- Hatch Ltd.
- Herzog Contracting of Canada, Ltd.
- Herzog X-Rail, a Joint Venture
- Keltbray International Limited
- Mass. Electric Construction Canada Co.
- Net Electric Limited
- PGM Rail Services Ltd.
- Platinum Track Services Inc.
- PNR Railworks Inc.
- Quality Rail Services Ltd.
- RailTerm Systems Inc.
- The Toronto Terminal Railways Inc. Company Limited
- Furthermore, Metrolinx has determined that the successful proponent of this Tender Process will be restricted from submitting tenders or proposals on subsequent Metrolinx requests for work associated with Metrolinx’s rail corridor.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.