Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2020-RBEX-151
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Parking Garage Fencing at Oakville Network Operations Control
A Mandatory Site Meeting will be held at 10:00 a.m. on October 13, 2020 at Oakville Network Operations Control – 155 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, ON L6J 0B2. Please confirm your attendance with the procurement representative by completing, signing and submitting the “Release of Liability” form and “Health Screening Form (Covid-19)” attached with the tender by October 9, 2020.
Failure of Contractor to be present and registered from the time the meeting is called to order until the meeting is adjourned will result in disqualification from the procurement process.
Contractors must wear safety boots and safety vests with them at the site meeting. Failure to satisfy these requirements will result in exclusion from the site.
Please be advised that, as per the October 1, 2019 changes to the Construction Act, RSO 1990, c C30, the Terms and Conditions in the Form of Tender for this solicitation contain new requirements.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $25,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on October 26, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as "the Work of this Contract"; and
- Working at Heights certification; and
- achieved at least 1 of the following safety requirements:
- COR™ Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province COR™ Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA. For more information on COR™ Reciprocity please reference the IHSA website at https://www.ihsa.ca; or
- the Bidder is able to provide all the documents that meet the requirements listed in the attachment entitled “Safety Checklist – Health and Safety Program”.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.