Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2020-PVMD-448
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Resource Augmentation Services for Metrolinx
A Non-Mandatory Information Meeting will be held from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 via teleconference and will be made available via Addenda.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on August 14, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Consultants who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- Phase 2A: Business Experience and Expertise in Resource Planning Refer to Appendix C.
- The Business Experience and Expertise in Resource Planning as further described in Appendix C, should demonstrate the Proponent’s knowledge and experience including but not limited to establishing an effective working relationship with Metrolinx, manage its Personnel (consultants/subcontractors) that are offsite and demonstrate how it will conduct knowledge transfer to Metrolinx’s Clients throughout projects.
- Phase 2B: Corporate Firm References and Reference Project Descriptions as outlined in the Project Profiles/Reference Forms for Role(s) in Stream(s). Refer to Appendices D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4).
- The Project Profiles/Reference Forms, as further described in Appendices D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4 must demonstrate the Proponents’ technical experience and expertise providing services of a similar scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document relating to the Role(s) in the Stream the Proponent is bidding on.
- Proponents must identify in the Project Profile(s)/Reference Forms the Role(s) in the Service Category(ies) within the Stream for which they are bidding in its Proposal. Two (2) Project Profile/Reference Forms must be submitted for each Service Category and must include the Priority Roles identified.
- Proponents are required to demonstrate in their Submission their technical experience and expertise to deliver candidates who can fulfil these Roles. Failure of the Proponent to include the aforementioned Priority Roles will affect the Proponent’s score.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.