Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-PPDD-404
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Consulting Services for the Preliminary Design, Preliminary Design Business Case (PDBC) and Transit Project Assessment Process (TPAP) for the Dundas Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Corridor
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on July 17, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
Ten (10) years of professional experience with Environmental Assessments and/or the Transit Project Assessment Process (TPAP) related to transportation infrastructure projects, including but not limited to bus and BRT stations, BRT platforms, BRT systems, road widenings, road realignments.
- The mandatory requirements for this Request Document are as follows:
- The “Request Document Form: Form of Request” must be completed in full and submitted by the E-Bid Authorized Signer.
- Pricing information must be completed using “Request Document Form: Pricing Submission” and returned as a separate file.
- The Proponent must declare any conflicts of interest in Section 1.1(a) or Section 1.1(b) of Form of “Request Document Form: Conflict of Interest”.
- The Proponent must meet all of the mandatory requirements stated in “Request Document Form: Mandatory Corporate, Personnel and Technical Requirements”.
- Corporate Firm Experience and Qualifications
- The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in transportation planning, transit planning, transportation engineering, transportation modelling, microsimulation, transit infrastructure cost estimation, public transportation operations and management.
- Ten (10) years of experience in design and engineering of public transit infrastructure including BRT systems.
- Ten (10) years of experience with business case development and evaluation of transit projects, including analysis and reporting of transit project strategic and economic benefits.
- Corporate Firm References and Reference Project Descriptions:
- The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including three (3) reference projects, for relevant work completed within the past eight (8) years or currently active, as follows:
- Corporate Firm References Related to Current Scope:
- The Proponent should provide reference projects in accordance with Section 1.1 of “Request Document Form: Corporate Firm Reference Projects” using the template provided therein.
- As per the mandatory requirements, the proponent must demonstrate they were the lead for two (2) of the three (3) reference projects which are similar to scope and complexity of this work.
- For each corporate reference project the Proponent should provide a description of the project in accordance with Section 1.4 of “Request Document Form: Technical Submission Section 2: Corporate Firm Reference Projects”.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.