Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2020-ITIN-980
Metrolinx is accepting Tenders for Emergent Electrical and Communications Installation & Repairs for Union Station, Union Station Bus Terminal, Facilities & Offices
Each Tender must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $75,000.00 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on Friday June 12, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of Metrolinx MERX EBS Portal. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using Metrolinx MERX EBS Portal by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- Only the Submissions of qualified Bidders will be considered for acceptance by Metrolinx. In order to be considered qualified, the Bidder shall demonstrate to the satisfaction of Metrolinx in the sole discretion of Metrolinx, that the Bidder has:
- successfully completed five (5) reference projects similar in value, complexity and magnitude as the Work stated in this Tender Document;
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province COR™ Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA. For more information on COR™ Reciprocity please reference the IHSA website at https://www.ihsa.ca.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Tenders at its sole discretion.