Call For Tenders
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Consulting Firms to establish Vendor of Record(“VOR”) for “Contract Admin for Construction of Barrie Railway Corridor”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on May 28, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Work to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in project management of large-scale (>$15 million) capital infrastructure projects;
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in construction administration of large-scale (>$15 million) capital infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
- heavy civil, earthworks and grading construction; and
- working within an active rail corridor environment with construction concurrent to operations.
- Minimum ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in technical inspection services in disciplines including, but not limited to:
- civil and structural, specifically bridges;
- earthworks and grading;
- environmental compliance; and
- track and signals.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.