Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-RCDV-357
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Consulting Firms to establish Vendor of Record(“VOR”) for “Engineering Services for Track Standards and State of Good Repair”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on May 21, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in track design;
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in civil engineering for work within live railway right-of-way, including grading and storm water management;
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in structural engineering for railway structures, including structural inspections;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in environmental, soils and geotechnical engineering and inspections;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in surveying services;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering services;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in architectural services;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in utility engineering.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.