Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2020-RBEX-967
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Supply and Installation of Platform Safety Markings
Please be advised that, as per the October 1, 2019 changes to the Construction Act, RSO 1990, c C30, the Terms and Conditions in the Form of Tender for this solicitation contain new requirements.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $10,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx. Digital/electronic bid deposits are also acceptable (please refer to Section 12 of Instructions to Bidders).
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on May 8, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as “the Work of this Contract”; and
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province CORTM Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA. For more information on CORTM Reciprocity please reference the IHSA website at https://www.ihsa.ca.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.