Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2019-NAFB-912
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Construction for Port Credit Accessibility Upgrades.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $200,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on April 30, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as “the Work of this Contract”;
- Achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province COR™ Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA. For more information on COR™ Reciprocity please reference the IHSA website at https://www.ihsa.ca.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.