Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-ECDV-389
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for VOR-2nd Stage Consultant Services for Environmental Assessments
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on April 16, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- The necessary resources to sustain and complete the Services to the satisfaction of Metrolinx;
- Ten (10) years of experience conducting EAs involving major transit infrastructure projects and/or previous experience with rail and stations EAs, with a minimum of one TPAP completed.
- Ten (10) years demonstrated experience with design, tender support, contract administration, inspection and engineer of record services for:
- Layovers, culverts, retaining walls, and environmental protection;
- Tracks, including layout, grading work, realignments, required turnouts, switch heaters and derailers;
- Civil works including site development plans, stations, bridges, pedestrian tunnels/overpasses, storm water management and grading; traffic impact analysis; and
- Municipal works including roads, sewers and utilities
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.