Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-PRLD-339
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Consulting Firms to establish Vendor of Record(“VOR”) for “Planning Review Service”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on March 30, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- Ten (10) years of experience in project management of urban planning and land development projects, with expertise in land use planning, development planning, urban design, site design and configuration, and multi-modal transportation planning;
- Experience providing conclusive assessments of site conditions and opportunities, including highest and best use, in the context of a transit network, including applicable land use planning regulations, policy and legislative frameworks, and built form guidelines;
- Expertise in municipal planning and development approval services in the Greater Golden Horseshoe, including Official Plan and Zoning By-law amendments, Site Plan Approval, Plan of Subdivision, and permitting for different development project types such as mixed-use, residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial;
- Project management experience synthesizing multi-disciplinary inputs including real estate analysis, growth forecasting, design standards, surveys, and other requirements;
- Experience developing feasible development concepts, including options analysis, visualizations, phasing strategies, and development metrics based on best practices for transit oriented development;
- Experience communicating to the public and decision-makers - both visually and analytically - the value of a project or site, in terms of development potential and sustainable city building.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.