Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-REPC-378
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Consulting Firms to establish Vendor of Record(“VOR”) for “Consultant Services for Stations Planning”
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on February 19, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- The Proponent should demonstrate at least five (5) years of experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firms qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- Multi-modal transportation and land use planning, in particular at transit station areas;
- Multi-modal travel behaviour analysis, including pedestrian movement and flow analysis, area connectivity, travel demand modelling;
- Transportation demand management and travel behaviour change;
- Regional land use and transportation planning, growth planning;
- Master planning, including site design and configuration, and urban design;
- Policy analysis and regulatory review, including of land use planning frameworks and related legislation;
- Strategic planning and business case development;
- Land development, real estate economics, and market valuation;
- Ridership, demographic, land use, and real estate market forecasting, trend identification, and analysis;
- Community and stakeholder engagement / consultation;
- Design and delivery of mode-shift programs, including on-site events and outreach, and development of customer-facing communications;
- Transportation and land use related technical standards development;
- Infrastructure and transportation systems costing, funding, financing, and delivery;
- Other experience and expertise relevant to the study as identified by the consultant.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.