Call For Tenders
Tender No. QBS-2019-PREX-002
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Transit Oriented Development Advisory Services
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on January 30, 2020.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MetrolinxMERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MetrolinxMERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Consultants who possess the following experience will be considered for award of this Contract:
- Deal flow alignment with transit infrastructure capital delivery
- Assessment of market conditions and development industry readiness
- Valuation methods and assumptions
- Effective tools to safeguard Metrolinx objectives while maintaining commercial viability of all development partners, and value for money
- Methods of contracting through a real estate deal and legal agreements
- Key risks and mitigation measures, including evaluation of risk transfer
- Third party funded, designed, constructed, managed transit infrastructure building
- Integrated development agreements, including expropriation claim mitigation
- Strategic disposition strategy, including stratification of property rights
- Strategic acquisitions / expropriation mitigation
- Entrance connection agreements
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.