Call For Tenders
Tender No. RQQ-2019-PPDD-291
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for VOR+2nd Stage for Consultancy Services to Support the Rapid Transit Planning Project Development Program.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on January 27, 2020
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
(i) The Proponent should demonstrate its experience in performing work similar in scope, complexity and estimated value as the Scope of Work stated in this Request Document, by including a detailed description of the Corporate Firm’s qualifications and experience including but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience in the last ten (10) years in transportation and urban planning, project management of major transit corridors, transit planning, transportation engineering, transportation modelling, transit infrastructure cost estimation, public transportation operations and management.
- Demonstrated experience in the last ten (10) years in preliminary design and engineering of public transit infrastructure for rapid transit projects with combinations of;
- I. Exclusive right-of-way and separated from cross vehicle and pedestrian traffic;
- II. Exclusive right-of-way, with priority signal against cross vehicles and pedestrian traffic;
- III. Mixed with traffic and pedestrians, with transit priority and/or auto restraint measures.
- Demonstrated experience in the last ten (10) years with development of business cases and evaluation of transit projects, including analysis and reporting of transit project strategic and economic benefits and developing cost estimates for major infrastructure investments.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.