Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2019-RBEX-836
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Provision of Concrete Paving at Brampton Bus Facility.
New Submission Requirement
Please note that a new Safety Performance Evaluation criteria has been added for the Bidder and its Subcontractors, under Submission Evaluation and Selection Process.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $10,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on October 23, 2019.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- ISO 45001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province CORTM Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.