Call For Tenders
Tender No. PT-2018-CINF-704
Metrolinx is accepting Submissions for Port Credit Station Rehabilitation and Elevator Replacement.
A Mandatory Site Meeting will be held at 10:30am on July 10, 2019 at 30 Queen St E, Mississauga, ON L5G 3B7.
Failure of Contractor to be present and registered from the time the meeting is called to order until the meeting is adjourned will result in disqualification from the procurement process.
Contractors must wear hard hats, safety boots, safety vests and have safety glasses with them at the site meeting. Failure to satisfy these requirements will result in exclusion from the site.
Each Submission must be accompanied by a bid deposit in the amount of $200,000 in the form of a bid bond or certified cheque payable to Metrolinx.
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on July 23, 2019.
***NOTE: ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION
Your Submission for this opportunity must be sent to Metrolinx through the use of MERX EBS. Bidders shall be solely responsible for the delivery of their Submission using MERX EBS by the Closing, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
Only Contractors who possess the following experience and qualifications will be considered for award of this Contract:
- satisfactorily completed contracts for work similar in scope, magnitude and complexity as “the Work of this Contract”;
- achieved at least one (1) of the following safety requirements:
- CORTM Certified status with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA); or
- OHSAS 18001 certification; or
- Out-of-Province CORTM Reciprocity (for bidding purposes only) through IHSA.
Metrolinx reserves the right to reject any or all Submissions at its sole discretion.